HK Pregnancy & Draminski Pregnancy Detectors are suitable for use in
Cattle, Horses, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Alpacas & Dogs
- The HK Pregnancy Detectors and the Draminski dog detector are tuned specifically to detect the presence of amniotic fluid by using an ultrasonic beam. In a pregnant animal where amniotic fluid is present the unit will sound an audible signal when it detects the presence of amniotic fluid.
- The unit is very easy to use and only requires you use vegetable oil to gain the correct contact between its probe and animal.
- The unit can detect pregnancy from 45 days for Sheep, Goats . Alpacas & Cattle & Horses from 90 days. Bitches from 22 days. Pigs from 18 days after joining.
- The unit is at its most accurate till the animal is in its last month of pregnancy. Once the animal is in its last trimester the foetus fills most of the uterus making it harder for the unit to detect amniotic fluid.
- The Detector is supplied with a tester probe of metal that allows the user to test the unit to ensure that it is functioning correctly.
- It is highly recommended that the user practice on a known pregnant animal.
- These detectors are 100% accurate if instructions are followed correctly.
Price Includes shipping within Australia.