Pig Preg Testing Products
Depending upon your needs, Advanced Farm Systems can offer both
ultrasound scanners and ultrasound pregnancy testing products to suite your special livestock pregnancy testing requirements.
Whereas ultrasound scanners provide a two dimensional image of the foetus within the uterus, an ultrasound pregnancy detector signals via an audible signal, the presence (or absence) of amniotic fluid in the uterus: (See page: Ultrasound Scanners vs Ultrasound Pregnancy Detectors…what’s the difference?).
DRAMIŃSKI ANIMALprofi (ultrasound scanner) for pigs
- Draminski ANIMAL profi Ultrasound Scanner
This is the first ultrasound scanner for professionals combining: full portability,
superior picture quality and extreme durability!
- ANIMALprofi is the only scanner where the MhZ of the probes can be changed from 3MhZ to 5MhZ to 7Mhz. This means that with one scanner you can pregnancy scan all livestock.
- With most other scanners available you have to purchase different MhZ probes to obtain versatility equal to the ANIMALprofi and extra probes can be expensive.
- The only scanner where you can adjust the scanning depths from 7cm, 10cm, 12 cm 15cm and 20cm; again making it more versatile for all livestock
- The only scanner where you can play back the images of the animal just scanned still by still or by video. This is one of the most useful features of the ANIMALprofi as it enables the operator to check the images long after the animal is goneWith the ANIMALprofi you can store up to 200 images and download them to your computer linking each captured image to an animal management number. This feature provides the farmerwith a highly sophisticated livestock management capability.
DRAMIŃSKI ANIMALprofi provides extreme flexibility because it can work with cattle, sheep, goats, dogs and alpacas
- 2 year warranty
- Reliable and fast customer service (repairs within 48 hours)
- Long operation time (9h max)
- Superior picture quality
- B and B+B Mode
- 2 times zoom
- Back fat measurement
- Built-in memory for scanned pictures (up to 200 in standard and even more on your request)
- Cine-Loop memory (up to 119 frames)
- Data transmission to PC
- High impact durable casing and construction
- Multiple uses: for examination in both large and small animals
Standard equipment consists of the following:
- Mechanical sector 5.0 MHz probe (abdominal for sows, ewes and bitches or rectal for cows and mares)
- 2 external rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- Straps to carry scanner round the neck and hip
- Ultrasonography gel (250ml)
- Manual written in clear and comprehensible English
- Waterproof industrial grade instrument case
(This price includes ONE probe but please note that the ANIMALprofi will take both rectal & abdominal probes).
Draminski SonoFarm mini (ultrasound scanner) for Pigs
The unit is a portable ultrasound scanner designated for quick pregnancy detection in small animals. It can be set up to take either
the cattle probe OR the abdominal probe (but not both).
- Easy to use
- Fully Portable
- Strong aluminium housing
SonoFarm mini has been designed for farmers seeking a simple and economic ultrasound scanner; simple to use but strong and durable: effective even in most demanding field conditions.
Using an ultrasound scanner it is possible to detect pregnancy as early as on 30th day in sheep and goats. Yet, an experienced user can do it much earlier.
The advantages of SonoFarm mini:
- Simple operation, small dimensions and weight meaning that it’s fully portable
- Robust aluminium housing – both shock and moisture-proof which is important for durability in the field
- Internal battery working for 3.5 h non-stop; recharging time is 2h 50 min only
- Practical keyboard and high-quality 5’’ LCD monitor
- Integrated sector mechanical abdominal probe
Rheintechnik Ultrasound Pregnancy Detector for Pigs
HK Pregnancy Tester/Pregnancy Diagnosis Ultrasound detector for sheep and goats. The HK pregnancy testers and diagnosis units provide rapid, simple and reliable results. These German products have been used in the industry for many years and are both reliable and accurate. Suitable for sheep, goats, alpacas and pigs.
* The unit is very easy to use with minimal training required, as well as being accurate from the 45th day of pregnancy.
* The unit has an automatic power cut function that saves energy when the device is not in use
* The HK Pregnancy Diagnosis Unit has a 90 percent accuracy rate
* The test takes only 30 seconds
* The test does not require any internal examination which can be unpleasant for the animal
* If an early test is unclear it is quick and easy to simply repeat it at a later date
The unit can be attached to a belt or overall allowing hands free to perform the procedure.
To use, you simply switch the unit on, coat the probe with gel (vegetable oil/ob lube/petroleum jelly/ultrasound gel – just to give a good contact) and hold the unit against the animal just below the fold of skin at the top of the udder (see picture). The ultrasound measures amniotic fluid – and gives a clear audible tone when the animal is pregnant. Training is easy – run the unit on a known empty animal and a known pregnant one.
The HK Rheintechnik units come with a sturdy carry case.
$845 inc. GST & Delivery